YouTube Certified Expert
About the instructor
Tim Schmoyer is the founder of Video Creators and trains creators to grow an audience on YouTube. The expertise he shares is followed by more than 450,000 other YouTube creators on his channel and 250,000 on his podcast, making him one of the most influential YouTube strategists.
He and his team at Video Creators have...
- Earned over 14 billion views on YouTube for clients
- Generated more than 61 million subscribers for new channels
- Audited thousands of YouTube channels
- Created YouTube strategies for Disney, HBO, Century 21, Warner Brothers, eBay, Budweiser, and more.
- Been featured by Forbes, FOX, BBC, and even YouTube themselves.
Why is YouTube growth harder than other platforms?
You've figured out how to grow a social media presence around food on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and your blog, but when you bring those same tactics to YouTube, for some reason they don't work.
Despite your efforts to post video content and try every growth hack you know, your growth on YouTube is slow.
It's frustrating because you already have a passionate social media following, but YouTube? Ughhh. It's just not working!
Well, in this free video course you'll learn how YouTube works and get a step-by-step guide to jump start growth on YouTube specifically as a food influencer.
What's unique about YouTube for food influencers?
As you know, the food space is very popular on YouTube. There are creators who are earning over 10 million views on their food videos. It's crazy!
But it's also a very competitive niche. And when most creators approach their food channels the same way, it means they all blend in with each other. Most of them aren't gaining any traction.
I want to show you how to do it differently.
I want you to actually grow your food channel, reach more people, grow your business, and change more lives in the process, but it won't be by doing the normal high-speed hand videos everyone is used to seeing on Facebook and Instagram.
YouTube is different than those platforms, so you'll have to approach it differently with a more unique format and then follow a few principles to better position your videos for success.
But if you don't know how to do that, no worries. That's where this free course comes in.
In this course you'll learn...
- The exact video structure to follow that will earn higher engagement.
- The three primary things YouTube evaluates to determine how they'll surface your food video to new viewers.
- How to best optimize your food videos for YouTube.
- The main signals to give viewers that will hold their attention longer.
- Three different kinds of videos that will both create growth on your channel and grow your business.
- And much more.
It's over 1 hour of in-depth, practical advice that other food influencers have used to be successful on YouTube, like Six Sisters Stuff, The Bite Shot, and Entertaining With Beth.
Click here to enroll in this FREE course and start implementing your YouTube growth strategy with your very next video.
- The Missing Key to Success on YouTube
- QUIZ: You got your key, right?
- YouTube's Mystery Settings
- QUIZ: Do you understand the mystery settings?
- Three Strategic Videos for Growth
- QUIZ: Let's verify your content strategy
- Video Structure for High Engagement
- QUIZ: Do you know how to structure a YouTube video now?
- Bring In Your New Audience
- QUIZ: Do you know what YouTube looks for in your videos now?